Sunday, November 07, 2010

First Saturday (real) Night With My Grizzly Bear ♥

Hey-ho! I just arrived home after have a date with my lovely @dendimuhammad and his best friend and also their girlfriends. We went to Kota Tua. Honestly it was the first time for me went out to have a date in the night at public place like Kota Tua. Seems like a new experience.
But, I am so sorry for that "hurry". We seems so hurry cause my mom gave me ultimatum that I must came back home before 10pm, but in the end I late. I was home at 10.30pm. My mom got lil mad at me but it's okay cause I was begging her forgiveness than she forgive me :) Sorry mom, I promise it would never happend again InsyaAllah.
Oh ya, we took some pictures at Kota Tua but I can't share that pictures cause it was not on my camera but on Rama and Abud's camera. But, I have see it, almost all of those picts were cool. So, all I have to do is waiting till they upload that picts to Facebook, tag some to me. Once again, thank you for tonight, kewl!

No comments: