Monday, May 10, 2010

Amin Amin Amin yaa Rabbal alamiiiin

Just now, I have a conversation with my Netherland's Aunty and she said something that made me smile, I hope it would become reality soon Amin amin amin yaa Rabbal alamin.

Today

19:49Me

halloooooooooo

19:53Jenny

Halloo Dinda, how are you?

19:53Me

I am fine, how about you?

19:55Jenny

Well I'm doing great, I just was talking with my mom on the phone, while you're chatting. When will you come to Holland for holidays

19:56Me

hmm it's too expensive and I don't have enough money to go there

I pray for god to bring me there someday BIG AMIN

19:59Jenny

Maybe someday when you are ready with your college and have a great job so that you can save to go on world tour then your dream maybe will come true.

19:59Me

amin may God grant your wishes, Aunty

what are you doing anyways?

No comments: