Sunday, May 30, 2010

For You, Mom

It's just our trash
It's just our shit
It's just our rubish
Cause I am gonna throw our saddddy thing to the dustbin, big big big dustbin

For my wonderful Mom, I love you
For my beautiful Mom, I love you
For my great Mom, I love you
For my strict Mom, I love you
For my talkactive Mom, I love
For my lovable Mom, I love you

In every single night I dream
In every single day I pray
In every single years I wish

To making you proud
For your happiness
For our better life

I love you, Mom
You're the best mommy ever
I knew it since my first breath
I knew it since I could feel the warmth of the sun
I love you

If there any concept that can explain how much I love you better than 'I love you', it must be the most beautiful-wonderful-gorgeous-awesome word ever!

---Dinda Januari Cipta

No comments: