Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Really Love This Place After My Room

Helloooooo, I wanna share some picture. Check this out

Welcome to : Bandung, as known as Paris Van Java

I think this place is created by God to be shop-eat-and-scenery-paradise

This is the place that me and my family always spends the night at Bandung



The inside (our room), a night at room 301 and a night at room 201



The view from our room in the night



The pictures below is taken at The Secret factory outlet




Me and my sisters at Cihampelas ---- There are so many factory outlets. There is 'a-famous-big-mall' in Cihampelas, known as Ci-walk (Cihampelas Walk) We also eat at Ampera-Cihampelas. The taste and the price are recommended for you all food lovers.



On our way home in the car and then we eat at Solaria, Padalarang Toll km39



Thanks for my lovable Uncle and Auntie who always ask me to follow them and their children to Bandung.



May God blessing you in all your way and give you all healthy wealthy and happiness Amin amin amin yaa Rabbal alamin.

No comments: