Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No-Fvcking-Thing

What happen with my feelings?
I should enjoy my holiday or fill it with study for the next exams, but I am not. I just want to shout

HEY I AM HERE. BUT WHY YOU DON'T CARE? YOU DO NOT EVEN CARE! SHOULD I GO SO YOU CAN REALIZE 'ME' HERE? I'D LOVE YOU BUT WHY YOU DON'T :(

You can hang out with your friends from 9pm till 2am, you can leave your responsibility in every saturday night only for your favorite football club from 8pm till 7am, but why don't you hang out with me even for a hour? Why?
Can you feel me? Are you feel guilty even once? Do you really mean when you say you love me? Prove it! If you don't, just go, don't be a liar and I'll be sincere cause I don't wanna be a jerk that push you to love me.

Again, I think I am the one who put a big hope for this relationship. Where are you when I need you?

and Again, I feel that I am not special for someone I think special. I am not special, I am nothing.

No comments: