Friday, July 22, 2011

Success For Us

Let me introduce you first, I know you can see her name, I usually call her 'Tan'. She's kindda easy going person but sometimes (like she wrote on her Twitter) "she ovethinks evereryting". It soooo easy to makes her stress but she has a permanent establishment. She is really independent, her parent taught her how to live without depending on something or someone. She so discipline and responsible. Maybe that's why she get what she want finally. Check our converstation on Blackberry Messenger:


Here on Twitter :
I mention her
She replied my mentioning
Seriously, I am gonna miss you in class my dear Tania. Hope I can reach my dreams and see you soon at world conference. I can't give you something but pray you the best. Success for us, cheers :')

No comments: